Visiting Victoria Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Victoria Park has to offer including the restaurants, shopping and sporting events. Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach and WACA Ground are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 737 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Victoria Park
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Victoria Park Station. Victoria Park may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Victoria Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Victoria Park is 760 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 8°C