Visitors can enjoy all that Andahuaylillas has to offer including its cathedral. There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Andahuaylillas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 712 millimetres of rain falls on Andahuaylillas each year
- October and December are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C