Antalya Hotels from SG$79
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Aug,2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Antalya, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its aquarium and cafes. Top sights in the city include Clock Tower, Alaaddin Mosque and Hadrian's Gate.
- You'll find 2437 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Antalya
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 35°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Antalya is 982 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C