Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Como, which is also known for its rivers and spas. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its bars and cafes. Top sights around the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach and Kings Park War Memorial.
- You'll find 735 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Como
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Perth Canning Bridge Station or Como Canning Bridge Station. Como may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Como
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on Como each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 6°C