Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Cottesloe, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and seafood restaurants. Around the area, top sights include City Beach, Kings Park and Botanic Garden and Cottesloe Beach.
- You'll find 737 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Cottesloe
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Cottesloe Station or Cottesloe Grant Street Station. Cottesloe may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Cottesloe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Cottesloe is 24 millimetres
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C