Visitors can enjoy all that Fundao has to offer including the beaches, bars and restaurants. Top sights in the area include Penha Convent and Garoto Chocolate Factory.
- You'll find 117 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vitoria
- The closest major airport is in Vitoria (VIX-Goiabeiras), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Fundao
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Fundao Station. Fundao may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Fundao
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fundao is 1342 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 19°C