Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Harare are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, cafes and museums. A top sight in the city is National Sports Stadium.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodation options in Harare
- The closest major airport is in Harare (HRE-Harare Intl.), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Harare
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Harare is 27 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 8°C