Jeju City Hotels from SG$63
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Jeju, which is also known for its seafood and tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and waterfront.
- There are 660 hotels and other accommodation options in Jeju
- The closest major airport is in Jeju (CJU-Jeju Intl.), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Jeju
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- Jeju gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Jeju City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jeju City, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Jeju City?
What's the best hotel for families in Jeju City?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Jeju City?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Jeju City?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Jeju City?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Jeju City?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Jeju City?
What's the best golf hotel in Jeju City?
Recent Reviews in Jeju City
More trip options
- Hotels in Jeju City by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jeju City Airport
- Areas of Jeju City
- Hotels near Jeju City Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Jeju City
- More Hotel Options in Jeju City
- Jeju City Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Jeju City
- Hotels Near Jeju City
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends