- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru
- 4 min drive
- Sutera Mall
- 6 min drive
- Danga Bay
- 8 min drive
- Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Johor Bahru, Amerin Hotel Johor Bahru is in an area with good shopping. Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru and Sutera Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Legoland Malaysia and Sanrio Hello Kitty Town. Singapore Zoo and Night Safari are also worth visiting.Visit our Johor Bahru travel guide
- Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru - 4 min drive
- Sutera Mall - 6 min drive
- Danga Bay - 8 min drive
- Eco Botanic at EcoWorld Gallery - 9 min drive
- KSL City Mall - 12 min drive
- JB Sentral - 13 min drive
- Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
Amerin Hotel Johor Bahru
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 69.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 40 for adults and MYR 20 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 69.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Amerin Johor Bahru
- Amerin Hotel Johor Bahru Hotel
- Amerin Hotel Johor Bahru Johor Bahru
- Amerin Hotel Johor Bahru Hotel Johor Bahru
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
This hotel is not suitable for family staycation. The pool is not kids friendly,it's more like a pub to me.i can smell cigarette from my toilet.the room itself is too small.what i like about this hotel is only the breakfast buffet