Koh Phi Phi Leh Hotels from SG$35
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Koh Phi Phi Leh
Visitors can enjoy all that Koh Phi Phi Leh has to offer including the seaside and seafood restaurants. There are 349 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Koh Phi Phi Leh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 74 millimetres of rain falls on Koh Phi Phi Leh each year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C