- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room (Breakfast Included)
Deluxe Room (Breakfast Included)
Deluxe Room (Premium - Breakfast Included)
Studio (Breakfast Included)
Suite (Prima - Breakfast Included)
Deluxe Room (Room Only)
Deluxe Room (Premium - Room Only)
Studio (Room Only)
Suite (Prima - Room Only)
Superior Room (Room Only)
About this area
Located in Langkawi, Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi is on a private beach. Underwater World is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pantai Cenang Beach and Tengah Beach. Langkawi Cable Car and Langkawi Wildlife Park are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving and snorkelling adventures can be found near the property.
- Tengah Beach - 8 min walk
- Cenang Mall - 3 min drive
- Underwater World - 7 min drive
- Pantai Cenang Beach - 10 min drive
- 99 East Golf Club - 15 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lagenda Restaurant – Garden-view coffee shop. Open 24 hours.
- LaVilla Pool Club & Rest. – Poolside bar. Open daily.
About this property
Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 390.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 60 for adults and MYR 30 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 50.00 per night
- Facilities fee: MYR 30 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service
Riddled with theft
My experience was having a pair of pants and 2 coats stolen by housekeeping. The coats I finally got returned after my second visit back to the hotel by a unconcerned GM. My pants which had a considerable amount of cash in them was never returned, even though I expressed a lack of desire for the money. Consequently I returned to my home country with snow on the ground in shorts, as there were no pants to purchase in my size.