Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Loures, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Castle of Sao Jorge, Lisbon Oceanarium and Gulbenkian Museum.
- You'll find 3367 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lisbon District
- The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cascais (CAT), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) away
Getting around Loures
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Loures Sacavem Station. Loures may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Loures
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Loures each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 8°C