Visitors can enjoy all that Amadora has to offer including its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Castle of Sao Jorge, Queluz National Palace and Gulbenkian Museum.
- You'll find 3365 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lisbon District
- The closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cascais (CAT), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) away
Getting around Amadora
With so many transport options, exploring all of Amadora is a breeze. Nearby metro stations include Amadora Este Station and Alfornelos Station. To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Amadora Reboleira Station or Amadora Santa Cruz-Damaia Station.
Dressing for Amadora
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Amadora is 25 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 8°C