Visitors can enjoy all that Nilai has to offer including the water parks, university setting and golf courses. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Sepang International Circuit, Putrajaya Landmark and Putrajaya Independence Square.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Nilai
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 8 mi (13 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) away
Getting around Nilai
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Kuala Lumpur Nilai KTM Komuter Station or Kuala Lumpur Batang Benar KTM Komuter Station. Nilai might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Nilai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Nilai gets about 2363 millimetres of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C