Search Apartments in Nusa Dua
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Nusa Dua
Other property types in Nusa Dua
Hilton Bali Resort
Reviewed on 21 Mar,2020
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
Reviewed on 15 Sep,2020
Grand Hyatt Bali
Reviewed on 9 Mar,2020
Staying in an Apartment in Nusa Dua
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Nusa Dua with 156 accommodation options. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate accommodation that is similar. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also filter by similar properties such as condos, holiday homes or cottages.
Why not enjoy the relaxing spas and scenic seaside in this family-friendly area? Top sights to explore include Nusa Dua Beach.
Best Time to Visit Nusa Dua
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically November and April, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 22°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 20°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 20°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average rainfall is 44 inches in a year
What to Do in Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua is well regarded for its seaside and spas. Enjoy the outdoors at Nusa Dua Beach and Tanjung Benoa Beach, or simply take in cultural attractions like Pasifika Museum and Bali Nusa Dua Theater. Other popular places to visit in the area include Kuta Beach and Tanah Lot.Nusa Dua is also known for:
How to Get to Nusa Dua and Around the Area
Fly into Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), which is located 4.3 mi (7 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.