Overview of Meliã Bali
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Melia Room Garden View
Premium Room Garden View
The Level Family Suite
The Level Garden Villa
The Level Junior Suite
The Level Lagoon Access Junior Suite
Lagoon Access Junior Suite
Melia Room Garden View (3 Adults)
The Level Presidential Suite
The Level Romance Suite
Family Suite (2 Adults + 2 Child)
The Level 2 Bedroom Garden Villa (2 Adults + 2 Child)
Melia Room Garden View (2 Adults + 1 Child)
The Level 2 Bedroom Garden Villa
The Level 2 Bedroom Garden Villa (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Premium Room, Garden View (Connecting)
Junior Suite (2 adults + 2 children)
About this area
Located in Nusa Dua, Meliã Bali is near the beach. Beachwalk Shopping Center and Eat Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Nusa Dua Beach and Tanjung Benoa. Waterbom Bali and Moon Cot Sari Turtle Farm are also worth visiting.Visit our Nusa Dua travel guide
- Bali Nusa Dua Theater - 7 min walk
- Nusa Dua Beach - 9 min walk
- Bali Nusa Dua Convention Centre - 10 min walk
- Tanjung Benoa - 3 min drive
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park - 13 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- El Patio Coffee Shop – Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Sorrento Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Sakura Restaurant – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Sateria Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 37 for adults and USD 19 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per room (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Meliã Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Meliã Bali Hotel
- Meliã Bali Resort
- Melia Bali Hotel
- Melia Bali Indonesia Nusa Dua
- Melia Bali Indonesia Hotel Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
- Meliã Bali Nusa Dua
- Meliã Bali Resort Nusa Dua
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Resort was great. Staff were extremely friendly. Everything was clean. Food was great. All Inclusive pack is worth every dollar and some.