Budget Hostels from SG$67
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Orlando
Other property types in Orlando
The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando
Reviewed on 28 Oct,2020
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club by Diamond Resorts
Reviewed on 25 Oct,2020
DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando
Reviewed on 28 Oct,2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're hoping to find somewhere affordable to stay in Orlando, a hostel in town might be a great option for you. No two hostels look exactly alike, but these dormitory-style accommodation options all offer the following:
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
- Low prices
- A social atmosphere
Hostels are a great way to stay in Orlando for good value, so you can save your budget for going out. You can enjoy activities like shopping, and the lake views create an appealing natural setting.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Orlando?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you want to venture out and explore, so here's a little information about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 27° C and night-time temperatures average 10° C
- April-June: 33° C is the daytime average and 15° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 34° C and night-time averages are around 22° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31° C during the day and 10° C at night
- Average rainfall is 1351 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Orlando?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might like these places:Top Sights
- Universal Studios Florida™
- SeaWorld® Orlando
- Walt Disney World®
- Lake Eola Park
- Lake Eola
- Dickson Azalea Park
- Orange County Regional History Center
- Mad Cow Theatre
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
In general, Orlando is known for its:
- Theme parks
- Live music
How to Get to Orlando and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), located 8.7 mi (14.1 km) away from the city centre. An alternative is Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), located 17.4 mi (28.1 km) away. After you've arrived, you may want to use public transport to get around. To see more of the surrounding area, hop on a train at Orlando Station, Winter Park Station or Kissimmee Station.