Palembang Hotels from SG$23
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Palembang has to offer including the golf courses, rivers and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 66 hotels and other accommodation options in Palembang
- The closest major airport is in Palembang (PLM-Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Palembang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Palembang gets about 61 millimetres of rain per year
- October and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C