Palembang Hotels from SG$8
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Palembang has to offer including the golf courses, rivers and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 66 hotels and other accommodation options in Palembang
- The closest major airport is in Palembang (PLM-Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Palembang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Palembang gets about 61 millimetres of rain per year
- October and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Palembang?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Palembang, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Palembang?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Palembang?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Palembang?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Palembang?
Recent Reviews in Palembang
More trip options
- Hotels in Palembang by Star Rating
- Hotels near Palembang Airport
- Areas of Palembang
- Hotels near Palembang Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Palembang
- More Hotel Options in Palembang
- Palembang Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Palembang
- Hotels Near Palembang
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends