- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Baan Laimai Beach Resort & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, Garden View
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, Pool Access
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, Pool View
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, Beachfront
Superior Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Patong, Baan Laimai Beach Resort & Spa is connected to a shopping centre. Tsunami Memorial and Chalong Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Bangla Road and Jungceylon Shopping Center. Travelling with kids? Consider Phuket Fantasea and Phuket Aquarium. Looking to get your feet wet? Waterskiing, parasailing and windsurfing adventures can be found near the property.Visit our Patong travel guide
- Patong Beach - 3 min walk
- Bangla Road - 6 min walk
- Jungceylon Shopping Center - 12 min walk
- Paradise Complex - 15 min walk
- Freedom Beach - 15 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 66 min drive
- Where to eat
- Laimai Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Hern coffee and bistro – Ocean-view bistro. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Baan Laimai Beach Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 450 for adults and THB 225 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and on-site parking. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Won't go back again
The room furniture was old and doesn't look like a 4star hotel