Rattaphum Hotels from SG$26
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Rattaphum will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Rattaphum, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Rattaphum
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 70 millimetres of rain falls on Rattaphum each year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F