Schenefeld Hotels from SG$66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Oct,2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Schenefeld has to offer including the theatres and shopping. Top sights around the area include Barclaycard Arena, Volksparkstadion and Hagenbeck Zoo.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Schenefeld
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 38.5 mi (61.9 km) away
Dressing for Schenefeld
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- About 703 millimetres of rain falls on Schenefeld each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C