Visitors can enjoy all that Surco has to offer including the festivals, churches and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and spas.
- You'll find 556 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lima
- The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Surco
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Ayacucho Station, Cabitos Station and Jorge Chavez Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Surco
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 14°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 14°C
- About 0 millimetres of rain falls on Surco each year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 28°F, whereas August and September are often coldest, averaging 13°F