- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ningxia Night Market
- 12 min walk
- Xingtian Temple
- 19 min walk
- Huashan 1914 Creative Park
- 3 min drive
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Taipei's Zhongshan neighbourhood, Ambassador Hotel Taipei is in the city centre and near the airport. Huashan 1914 Creative Park and Taipei Fine Arts Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Taipei Zoo and Maokong Gondola. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Taipei Arena or Taipei Municipal Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Shuanglian Station is 5 minutes by foot and Zhongshan Station is 8 minutes.
- Ningxia Night Market - 12 min walk
- Xingtian Temple - 19 min walk
- Huashan 1914 Creative Park - 3 min drive
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall - 3 min drive
- Grand Hotel - 4 min drive
- Taipei Wanhua Station - 5 min drive
- Shuanglian Station - 5 min walk
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Szechuan Court – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Canton Court – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- A CUT STEAKHOUSE – Bistro. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Ming Garden – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Ambassador Hotel Taipei
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests booked in a Superior Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds (For Taiwanese Only: ID Required at check-in) room type must present their ID at check-in. The property reserves the right to amend the rate if valid proof is not provided. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between TWD 560 and TWD 693 for adults, and TWD 385 and TWD 485 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: TWD 1890 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: TWD 1890
- Valet parking fee: TWD 2400 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ambassador Hotel Taipei
- Ambassador Taipei
- Taipei Ambassador Hotel
- Ambassador Hotel Taipei Hotel
- Ambassador Hotel Taipei Taipei
- Ambassador Hotel Taipei Hotel Taipei
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Disappointed. The lobby looks very good and updated. But inside all the rooms are still in 30 year ago condition. Smell moldy and dusty. Very old and run down hotel. People smoke inside the room. Hotel did not put post or warning to remind guest no smoking allowed in the hotel or fined. Small swimming pool is not opened even the outdoor temperature hit 80 F.