Taipei Hotels from SG$48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Sep,2020
Where to stay in Taipei
4.5/5Wonderful!(88 area reviews)
Visit this district close to the historic western gate of the Old Taipei City to see how much this city has progressed since the days of the Qing Dynasty.
4.5/5Wonderful!(63 area reviews)
The Keelung River meanders through the core of this district known for its giant Ferris wheel, cultural activities and night market stalls.
4.5/5Wonderful!(9 area reviews)
Appreciate stunning views of the Taipei cityscape from the tall Elephant Mountain and other vantage points across this undulating terrain.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
The National Palace Museum stands iconically amid tropical mountains overlooking a district of museums, parks and a vast night market.
A large zoo and a university are among the modern attractions that complement the traditional teahouses and temples in this eclectic district.
Travellers to Taipei give high marks for the shopping, fascinating museums and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its temples, monuments and cafes. Top sights in the city include Taipei 101, Baby Boss and Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall.
- There are 1036 hotels and other accommodation options in Taipei
- The closest major airport is in Taipei (TSA-Songshan), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) away
Getting around Taipei
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Taipei is easy. You can take advantage of metro transport at Zhongxiao Dunhua Station, Zhongxiao Fuxing Station and Daan Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Taipei Songshan Station, Taipei Station or Taipei Wanhua Station.
Dressing for Taipei
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 24°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the night-time average
- Taipei gets about 77 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C