Search Bed and Breakfast in Taipei
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Taipei
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Taipei
Caesar Park Hotel Banqiao
Reviewed on 21 Nov,2020
The Okura Prestige Taipei
Reviewed on 15 Oct,2020
MGH Mitsui Garden Hotel Taipei Zhongxiao
Reviewed on 5 Mar,2021
Why stay at a B&B in Taipei?
If you want to find some accommodation with fewer rooms than the traditional hotel and a more personalised environment, a bed and breakfast might be the perfect option for your holiday to Taipei. LOCALIZE LOCALIZE
How to pack for the weather in Taipei
If you're trying to figure out when might be the best time to visit Taipei, we've compiled some relevant weather stats to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 77 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 24°C and nighttime temperatures average 12°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 16°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 21°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
If you enjoy experiencing a new place through your taste buds, you'll definitely enjoy Taipei for its array of dining options and charming cafes. If you're looking to find something to do during your travels, you might consider visiting Baby Boss and Maokong Gondola. You should put Taipei 101 and Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travellers also appreciate Taipei for its:
- Cultural attractions
Fly into Taipei (TSA-Songshan), which is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city centre. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.), which is 19.7 mi (31.7 km) away.
You can take advantage of metro transport at Zhongxiao Dunhua Station, Zhongxiao Fuxing Station and Daan Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Taipei Songshan Station, Taipei Station or Taipei Wanhua Station.