- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Lungshan Temple
- 18 min walk
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall
- 11 min drive
- Ningxia Night Market
- 12 min drive
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Taipei's Ximending neighbourhood, Holiday Fun - Hostel is near a metro station. Lungshan Temple and Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Taipei Zoo and Maokong Gondola. Baby Boss and Taipei Children's Amusement Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Taipei travel guide
- Lungshan Temple - 18 min walk
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall - 11 min drive
- Huashan 1914 Creative Park - 11 min drive
- Ningxia Night Market - 12 min drive
- Yongkang Street - 13 min drive
- Ximen MRT station - 8 min walk
- Taipei Station - 17 min walk
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 37 min drive
About this property
Holiday Fun - Hostel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: TWD 1500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Fun Hostel Taipei
- Holiday Fun Hostel
- Holiday Fun Taipei
- Holiday Fun - Hostel Taipei
- Holiday Fun - Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Holiday Fun - Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Taipei
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Clean and great location for shopping
It was really amazing for me to have stayed in Holiday Fun Hostel. Everything was great except for the location which is quite hidden. I followed the direction given by the hotel but got lost. End up using google maps to navigate and found my way (relieved since I just arrived with my luggage and having muscle pain the next day). Another one is if you are a light sleeper you can't really sleep at the night since the road is just in front of the hotel (but this is not a problem for me since i can sleep with the noise).Good point is the staff was really helpful and friendly and that really made my day. Thank you. It was a pleasant stay and will definitely come back if I visit Taipei again!