- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre, Sky19 Hotel is in Taipei's Zhongzheng neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall and Lungshan Temple are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Daan Forest Park and Songshan Cultural and Creative Park. Check out an event or a game at Taipei Arena, and consider making time for Taipei Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Taipei Subway Station is 5 minutes by foot and NTU Hospital Station is 8 minutes.Visit our Taipei travel guide
- Taipei Main Station - 3 min walk
- Taipei Subway Station - 5 min walk
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 32 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: TWD 1200 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sky19 Hotel Hotel
- Sky19 Hotel Taipei
- Sky19 Hotel Hotel Taipei
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The only good thing was the location. The property is on one of the floors of a commercial building. The description on the website was an oversell. The rooms are basic and the walls etc are old and looks a bit unkempt. Staff were alright but not particularly friendly.