Visitors can enjoy all that Caloocan has to offer including the monuments, museums and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include SM Mall of Asia, Smart Araneta Coliseum and San Agustin Church.
- You'll find 1054 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Caloocan
Local metro stations include Monumento LRT Station and 5th Avenue LRT Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Caloocan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Average annual rainfall for Caloocan is 2058 millimetres
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 21°C