Visitors to Guildford are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, wineries and gardens. Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach and WACA Ground are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 737 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Guildford
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from East Guildford Station or Guildford Station. Guildford might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Guildford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Guildford gets about 760 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 8°C