- Chausuyama Dinosaur Park
- 4 min drive
- Nagano Olympic Stadium
- 7 min drive
- Chausuyama Zoo
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Nakaoyama Onsen Shosenkaku is located in Nagano. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Chausuyama Dinosaur Park and Hachiman-para Historic Park, while Nagano City Museum and Mizuno Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at M-Wave Olympic Memorial Arena or Nagano Olympic Stadium.Visit our Nagano travel guide
- Chausuyama Dinosaur Park - 4 min drive
- Nagano Olympic Stadium - 7 min drive
- Nagano City Museum - 8 min drive
- Shinshu Anzu no Sato Aguri Park - 11 min drive
- Chausuyama Zoo - 16 min drive
- Shinonoi Station - 6 min drive
- Nagano (QNG) - 10 min drive
About this property
Nakaoyama Onsen Shosenkaku
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Nakaoyama Onsen Shosenkaku Ryokan
- Nakaoyama Onsen Shosenkaku Nagano
- Nakaoyama Onsen Shosenkaku Ryokan Nagano
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort