Nagano Hotels from SG$53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 26 Feb,2020
Visitors give high marks for the ski areas in Nagano, which is also known for its hot springs and temples. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its tours. Top sights in the city include Nagano Olympic Stadium, Zenko-ji Temple and Nagano Prefectural Shinano Art Museum. In Nagano, there are 455 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Nagano
With so many transport options, seeing all of Nagano is simple. Walk to nearby metro stations like Shinonoi Station, Nagano Station and Kaesa Station. If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Iiyama Station.
Dressing for Nagano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nagano is 1135 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C