- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sotetsu Fresa Inn Nagano-Zenkojiguchi (former Hotel Sunroute Nagano)
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, Non Smoking
Semi Double Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Smoking
Semi Double Room, Smoking
Triple Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Smoking
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Nagano, Sotetsu Fresa Inn Nagano-Zenkojiguchi (former Hotel Sunroute Nagano) is connected to a shopping centre. Matsushiro Castle and Hokusai Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Saiho-ji Temple and Zenko-ji Temple. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at M-Wave Olympic Memorial Arena or Nagano Olympic Stadium.Visit our Nagano travel guide
- Saiho-ji Temple - 18 min walk
- Nagano Prefectural Shinano Art Museum - 9 min drive
- Zenko-ji Temple - 14 min drive
- M-Wave Olympic Memorial Arena - 16 min drive
- Nagano Olympic Stadium - 20 min drive
- Nagano (QNG) - 1 min walk
- Nagano Station - 17 min walk
About this property
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Nagano-Zenkojiguchi (former Hotel Sunroute Nagano)
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.