Visiting Pelabuhan Klang
Visitors can enjoy all that Pelabuhan Klang has to offer including the waterfront, temples and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. A top sight in the area is Shah Alam Blue Mosque.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Pelabuhan Klang
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) away
Getting around Pelabuhan Klang
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Kuala Lumpur Port Klang KTM Komuter Station, Kuala Lumpur Jalan Kastam KTM Komuter Station or Kuala Lumpur Kampung Raja Uda KTM Komuter Station. Pelabuhan Klang may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Pelabuhan Klang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Pelabuhan Klang gets about 80 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°C