- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Patong Beach
- 9 min walk
- Paradise Complex
- 12 min walk
- Bangla Road
- 13 min walk
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.)
- 58 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Patong, Deevana Patong Resort & Spa is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Ratsada Pier and Laguna Phuket Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Patong Beach and Tri Trang Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Phuket Fantasea, or check out an event or a game at Patong Boxing Stadium.
- Patong Beach - 9 min walk
- Paradise Complex - 12 min walk
- Bangla Road - 13 min walk
- Jungceylon Shopping Center - 16 min walk
- Freedom Beach - 9 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 56 min drive
- Where to eat
- Dalah Cuisine – Pool-view restaurant. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Second on-site dining venue – Open daily.
About this property
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available from 6 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- All guests must show a valid passport. This is the only form of identification that is accepted at this property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1200 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 3000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 350 for adults and THB 175.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1300 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Tax ID - 083553100033. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Deevana Patong Resort
- Deevana Resort
- Deevana Patong
- Deevana Patong Hotel Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort And Spa
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket
- Deevana Patong & Spa Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Hotel
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Patong
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Hotel Patong
- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
We requested a quiet room but were placed in a room that had jackhammering directly behind. A call to reception has them try to convince me that it was the property next door. Clearly it was on their property. We were moved to another room only after pointing out that three guys in a trench we’re not “going to be finished in 1.5 hours. The new room was next to noisy neighbors. Bad luck for us. The facilities are looking rather tired. The roof over the breakfast area is very old corrugated translucent panels that I’ve not seen since 1960’s. Thai staff were obliging when promoted. Pool areas are nice. Don’t look too closely at the exposed pipes, wiring and dead grass areas. Lovely old style garden rooms in the “older area” If planning to stay I’d invest in a room in the three storey main complex around the pool , but only if you enjoy 2pm doof doof music played by staff.