- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Marina Phuket Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Premium Double Room
About this area
Located in Patong, The Marina Phuket Hotel is near the beach. Bangla Road and Jungceylon Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Patong Beach and Kalim Beach. Phuket Fantasea and Phuket Zoo are not to be missed.Visit our Patong travel guide
- Patong Beach - 10 min walk
- Paradise Complex - 11 min walk
- Bangla Road - 13 min walk
- Jungceylon Shopping Center - 16 min walk
- Kalim Beach - 5 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 61 min drive
- Where to eat
- Marine Restaurant – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
The Marina Phuket Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: THB 300 for adults and THB 150 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Rooms ok but bed linen was more like polyester rather than cotton and pillows rock hard. Drinks expensive at bar. Pool very loud with music blaring at full blast. Drinks from previous night still spilt and left there till next day. Would choose hotel closer to centre if we were to ever go again.