Search Bed and Breakfast in Seoul
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Seoul
Other property types in Seoul
InterContinental Seoul COEX
Reviewed on 24 Jan,2021
Reviewed on 17 Jan,2021
The Shilla Seoul
Reviewed on 17 Feb,2021
Why stay at a B&B in Seoul?
Are you looking for accommodation with a delicious breakfast and attentive service? Though you might not find any B&Bs in the heart of Seoul, there are 1554 other types of accommodation to pick from in the area so you can find something with comparable amenities. LOCALIZE
How to pack for the weather in Seoul
If you're trying to figure out the optimal time to holiday in Seoul, we've gathered some relevant weather info to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1251 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13°C and nighttime temperatures average -9°C
- April-June: 28°C is the daytime average and 2°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 11°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22°C during the day and -8°C at night
Things to See and Do in Seoul
If you enjoy experiencing a new place through your taste buds, you'll definitely enjoy Seoul for its array of dining options and charming cafes. When you want to explore some cultural attractions on your trip, National Museum of Korea and War Memorial of Korea are worthy sites to visit. You should put Gyeongbok Palace and Dongdaemun Market on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Seoul is also known for its:
- Cultural attractions
Fly into Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), which is located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), which is 30.2 mi (48.7 km) away.
Walk to nearby metro stations like Euljiro 1-ga Station, Jonggak Station and City Hall Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Haengsin Station.