Those travelling to Sibolangit are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Sibolangit, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Medan (KNO-Kuala Namu Intl.), 31.6 mi (50.8 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Sibolangit
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 22°C
- Average annual rainfall for Sibolangit is 2012 millimetres
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 22°C