Stade Hotels from SG$80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Stade has to offer including the theatres, bars and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Barclaycard Arena and Volksparkstadion.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Stade
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 52.5 mi (84.5 km) away
Getting around Stade
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Stade Station. Stade may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Stade
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- About 703 millimetres of rain falls on Stade each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C