Thu Dau Mot Hotels from SG$26
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Jul,2020
Reviewed on 16 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 11 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 2 Mar,2020
Visiting Thu Dau Mot
Those travelling to Thu Dau Mot are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 1448 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Ho Chi Minh City
- The closest major airport is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Thu Dau Mot
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Thu Dau Mot is 0 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Thu Dau Mot?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Thu Dau Mot, will I receive a refund?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Thu Dau Mot?
Recent Reviews in Thu Dau Mot
More trip options
- Hotels in Thu Dau Mot by Star Rating
- Hotels near Thu Dau Mot Airport
- Areas of Thu Dau Mot
- Hotels near Thu Dau Mot Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Thu Dau Mot
- More Hotel Options in Thu Dau Mot
- Thu Dau Mot Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Thu Dau Mot
- Hotels Near Thu Dau Mot
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends