4.0/5 Very good
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 13 min walk
- Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 15 min walk
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 8 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 10 min drive
- Waseda University - 25 min drive
- Shinjuku Station - 3 min walk
- Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 41 min drive
About this property
JR Kyusyu Hotel Blossom Shinjuku
Parking and public transport
- Self parking (surcharge)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Braille signage
- In-room accessibility
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.