Tokyo Hotels from SG$47
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Aug,2020
Where to stay in Tokyo
4.5/5Wonderful!(477 area reviews)
One of Tokyo's most famous wards has world-class shopping and entertainment options galore.
4.5/5Wonderful!(12 area reviews)
This small area, located in Urayasu just outside of Tokyo, is best known as the gateway to Japan’s wildly popular Tokyo Disney Resort.
4.5/5Wonderful!(101 area reviews)
Step from Tokyo’s busiest train station into streets filled with endless shopping and dining options and the largest concentration of “love hotels” in the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(84 area reviews)
Named after a silver-coin mint, this district has a long association with affluence. Today it’s where you’ll find some of Japan’s most upmarket labels, restaurants and galleries.
5/5Exceptional!(62 area reviews)
Follow the footsteps of centuries of worshippers along a street filled with traditional snack stalls and through the gates of one of Tokyo’s most popular temples.
Travellers to Tokyo give high marks for the temples, fascinating museums and important monuments. Urban and cultural, this city will delight tourists with its shopping, architecture and seafood. Top sights in the city include Tokyo Imperial Palace, Tokyo Tower and Meiji Jingu Shrine.
- There are 1240 hotels and other accommodation options in Tokyo
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 35.9 mi (57.8 km) away
Getting around Tokyo
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Tokyo is easy. You can take advantage of metro transport at Hibiya Station, Yurakucho Station and Ginza-Itchome Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Tokyo Yurakucho Station, Tokyo Station or Tokyo Shimbashi Station.
Dressing for Tokyo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Tokyo gets about 1577 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C