Search Bed and Breakfast in Tokyo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Tokyo
Other property types in Tokyo
The Royal Park Hotel Iconic Tokyo Shiodome
Reviewed on 14 Sep,2020
KOKO HOTEL Ginza 1chome
Reviewed on 18 Dec,2020
The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Haneda
Reviewed on 16 Jan,2021
Why stay at a B&B in Tokyo?
Are you searching for a place to stay with a top-notch breakfast and personable service? Though you might have trouble finding B&Bs in the heart of Tokyo, there are 1253 other types of accommodation to choose from in the area so you can find a similar property nearby. LOCALIZE
How to pack for the weather in Tokyo
If you're trying to figure out when might be the best time to visit Tokyo, we've compiled some relevant weather info to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1577 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 15°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 26°C is the daytime average and 8°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30°C and nighttime averages are around 18°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
Travellers who want to experience Tokyo should visit its temples and top museums. If you're looking to find something to do during your travels, you might consider visiting Tokyo Tower and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. You should put Tokyo Imperial Palace and Meiji Jingu Shrine on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travellers also appreciate Tokyo for its:
- Cultural attractions
Fly into Tokyo (HND-Haneda), which is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), which is 35.9 mi (57.8 km) away.
You can take advantage of metro transport at Hibiya Station, Yurakucho Station and Ginza-Itchome Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Tokyo Yurakucho Station, Tokyo Station or Tokyo Shimbashi Station.