Search Apartments in Tokyo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Staying in an Apartment in Tokyo
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Tokyo with 1253 hotels and other accommodation options to select from, including 149 apartments. Be sure to enjoy the prominent temples and fascinating museums in this vibrant area. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower are top attractions to visit.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for your stay? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, an apartment includes a kitchen, so you can have some home-cooked meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Tokyo?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 15°C and nighttime temperatures average 2°C
- April-June: 26°C is the daytime average and 8°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30°C and nighttime averages are around 18°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1577 inches in a year
What to Do in Tokyo
Travellers appreciate Tokyo for its temples and monuments. Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Sea Life Park are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include Kabuki-za Theatre and Mori Art Museum. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Tokyo Imperial Palace and Meiji Jingu Shrine.Tokyo is also recognised for its:
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Tokyo and Around the Area
Fly into Tokyo (HND-Haneda), which is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), which is 35.9 mi (57.8 km) away.
You can take advantage of metro transport at Hibiya Station, Yurakucho Station and Ginza-Itchome Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Tokyo Yurakucho Station, Tokyo Station or Tokyo Shimbashi Station.