Overview of Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin w/ Breakfast Non Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Double with Breakfast, Non Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Single with Breakfast, Non-Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Superior Double with Breakfast, Non Smoking (separate BF charge for under 12yrs old)
Triple with Breakfast, Non Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Twin with Breakfast, Non Smoking (separate breakfast charge for 12yrs old and under)
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Triple, Room Only, Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Gracery Shinjuku is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Roppongi Hills and La Qua Tokyo Dome City are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Tokyo Midtown and Akihabara Electric Town. Consider Robot Restaurant for a night out, and don't miss Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station is 10 minutes by foot and Shinjuku-sanchome Station is 10 minutes.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 12 min walk
- Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 12 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 15 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 18 min drive
- Waseda University - 25 min drive
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 4 min walk
- Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station - 10 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 44 min drive
About this property
Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2400 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location of the hotel was great, kids love to see the godzilla. Overall room was ok