Overview of Shinjuku Washington Hotel Annex
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room with Breakfast,Non Smoking (Separate Breakfast Charge for 6year-old & under)
Single Room with Breakfast, Non Smoking
Twin Room with Breakfast, Non Smoking (Separate Breakfast Charge for 6years old & under)
Double Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Superior Single Room, Non Smoking
Superior Single Room Breakfast Included Non Smoking
About this area
In the city centre, Shinjuku Washington Hotel Annex is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, a walkable area with good airport proximity and shopping. Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall and New National Theatre Tokyo are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Meiji Jingu Shrine. Consider Robot Restaurant for a night out, and don't miss Sunshine Aquarium, a top local attraction.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 18 min walk
- Yoyogi Park - 3 min drive
- Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 9 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 12 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 15 min drive
- Tochomae Station - 5 min walk
- Shinjuku Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 52 min drive
- Where to eat
- Manhattan Table – Restaurant with a bar offering Californian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Fujita – Restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cafe and Bar Baron – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch.
About this property
Shinjuku Washington Hotel Annex
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Average, old, inconvenient but discreet.
Location: not so convenient for sight seeing. This was probably built with the domestic business traveller in mind. Walking to and from the station is time consuming and easy to get lost if you need to use multiple train systems. Annex building situated behind main building with no direct connection, inconvenient in bad weather. Renovation of Annex building: average. Room: appears clean, but not very well maintained. Table was worn down, bedsheets look visibly used. Window was locked and airconditioner unit is not independantly controlled, so ventilation was poor at times. Not enough lights, lighting was too dim. Fridge was barely cold enough at 15°c. Annex Downstairs: coin-op laundry, multiple machines. Waiting space with computers, over priced vending machines, icemaker (bring the bucket from your room) and some seating. Main Downstairs: a mini mall area with restaurants, conbini, shops and a karaoke.