Batu Caves Hotels from SG$12
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 19 Jun,2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Dec,2019
Reviewed on 3 Jul,2020
Reviewed on 12 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 15 Jun,2020
Visiting Batu Caves
Visitors can enjoy all that Batu Caves has to offer including the monuments, university setting and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Batu Caves, Petronas Twin Towers and Malaysian Houses of Parliament.
- You'll find 2042 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) away
Getting around Batu Caves
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Batu Caves Station or Kuala Lumpur Gombak Station. Batu Caves may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Batu Caves
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Batu Caves is 80 millimetres
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Batu Caves?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Batu Caves, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Batu Caves?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Batu Caves?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Batu Caves?
What's the best accommodation in Batu Caves that's close to historical sites?
What are some hotels with pools in Batu Caves?
Recent Reviews in Batu Caves
More trip options
- Hotels in Batu Caves by Star Rating
- Hotels near Batu Caves Airport
- Areas of Batu Caves
- Hotels near Batu Caves Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Batu Caves
- More Hotel Options in Batu Caves
- Batu Caves Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Batu Caves
- Hotels Near Batu Caves
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends