Search Bed and Breakfast in Ho Chi Minh City
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed on 23 Nov,2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Ho Chi Minh City
Prostyle Hotel Ho Chi Minh
Reviewed on 16 Mar,2020
Hotel Nikko Saigon
Reviewed on 3 Oct,2020
Park View Saigon Hotel
Reviewed on 11 Mar,2020
Why stay at a B&B in Ho Chi Minh City?
If you want to find somewhere to stay with fewer rooms than a hotel and an intimate environment, a bed and breakfast may be the perfect thing for your trip to Ho Chi Minh City. LOCALIZE LOCALIZE
How to pack for the weather in Ho Chi Minh City
If you're curious about the optimal time to holiday in Ho Chi Minh City, we've gathered some relevant weather info to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically April and March, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 0 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 34°C and nighttime temperatures average 21°C
- April-June: 35°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 23°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
Exploring Ho Chi Minh City
If you enjoy experiencing a new place through your taste buds, you'll definitely enjoy Ho Chi Minh City for its charming cafes and array of dining options. When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Saigon River and Riverside are some notable spots. You should put Dong Khoi Shopping Street and Opera House on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travellers also appreciate Ho Chi Minh City for its:
Fly into Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), which is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Vung Tau (VTG), which is 38.5 mi (61.9 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.