Budget Hostels from SG$17
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Ho Chi Minh City
Prostyle Hotel Ho Chi Minh
Reviewed on 16 Mar,2020
Silverland Sil Hotel & Spa
Reviewed on 5 Oct,2020
Roseland Centa Hotel & Spa
Reviewed on 2 Mar,2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're in the market for a low-cost place to stay in Ho Chi Minh City, one of the 131 hostels here could be a great choice for you. No two hostels look identical, but these dormitory-style accommodation options all feature the following:
- Shared rooms (though many have private options too)
- Budget prices
- A social setting
Hostels are a great way to stay in Ho Chi Minh City for good value, so you can save your money for going out. You can check out cultural highlights like the museums in this destination, or enjoy the local tours and other activities.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Ho Chi Minh City?
The weather can be a big factor when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically April and March, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 34° C and night-time temperatures average 21° C
- April-June: 35° C is the daytime average and 24° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31° C and night-time averages are around 23° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31° C during the day and 21° C at night
- Average rainfall is 0 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Ho Chi Minh City?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might appreciate these places:Natural Features
- Saigon River
- 30-4 Park
- Opera House
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City
- Ton Duc Thang Museum
- Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica
- Independence Palace
- Temple of Mariamman
Overall, Ho Chi Minh City is known for its:
How to Get to Ho Chi Minh City and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the nearest airport in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away from the city centre. An alternative is Vung Tau (VTG), situated 38.5 mi (61.9 km) away. When you're out and about, you may want to use public transport during your trip. If you're hoping to explore more of the surrounding area, head over to Saigon Railway Station to catch a train.