Kameoka Hotels from SG$31
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Aug,2019
Reviewed on 28 Dec,2020
Reviewed on 24 Sep,2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Kameoka has to offer including the golf courses, hot springs and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Nijo Castle, Kyoto Imperial Palace and Kiyomizu Temple.
- You'll find 1684 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kyoto
- The closest major airport is in Osaka (ITM-Itami), 16.1 mi (26 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kobe (UKB), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) away
Getting around Kameoka
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Kameoka Namikawa Station, Kameoka Station or Kameoka Chiyokawa Station. Kameoka might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Kameoka
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Kameoka gets about 1155 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C