Visitors can enjoy all that Kyotanabe has to offer including its parks. Todaiji Temple, Kiyomizu Temple and Nijo Castle are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2899 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Osaka (ITM-Itami), 18 mi (29 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kobe (UKB), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) away
Getting around Kyotanabe
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Kyotanabe Station, Kyotanabe Doshishamae Station or Kyotanabe hin-Tanabe Station. Kyotanabe might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Kyotanabe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Kyotanabe gets about 1155 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C